Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Worst bheviour of staffs
Mar 18, 2019 01:04 AM 2570 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I booked 1st seat paying 1000k on this weekend already bus was late by 25mins on top it in middle of night a staff came to me checking for the seat number and then he went back had discussion with diver again came to me asking to change the seat to the last seat of the bus... He was compelling to change the seat to last however I booked 1st and he said that both seat numbers are same 1st and last I should get down from my seat and he asked me who said to book double birth call and speak to the person who booked you ticket and all arguments happened at 15mins then I realised they need seat for who dint book tickets.. he was such a crap uneducated totally indecent... I never experienced such experience in my life don't prefer this bus especially ladies... I don't want give one star also that's the least I have got... Worst journey..

Green Line Travels - Bangalore