5, Ghanshyam Park Co-Operative Society, Dhole Patil Road, Pune 411001, MH

+91-9892141014, +91-20-26136268, +91-20-26166268

Tallahassee United States of America
The BEST north indian food ive had ever!!
Oct 01, 2005 08:14 AM 2991 Views
(Updated Oct 01, 2005 08:17 AM)

New to this site and what it has to offer....But using it to share my Experience at The Great Punjab Koregaon Park.

There's no doubt that the food is AWESOME....well i'm non-vegetarian...so on those lines...yes it was amazing!

Mutton is something that very few places can make well.... It was whipped up perfectly here...! I tried a phenomenal BALTI MUTTON...and it actually came in a little bronze bucket!

Well we had to wait awhile but that I think in normal nowadays...especially on a saturday night.....! And we did go around 9-45 -10.00 pm...so even more expected...!

As far as parking goes.... there is enough for 5-6 cars from the restraunts side... and since its located on the first or second connecting lanes of North main and South main roads...there is enough space otherwise and I don't think the towing van ever ventures there...!

It IS...well.... a wee bit conjested...but the foods worth it...! And a little noisy but I think that night it was our family that was the noise...because we had 3kids with us!!!

But overall...en enjoyable dinner...!

Great Punjab Restaurant - Dhole Patil Road - Pune