5, Ghanshyam Park Co-Operative Society, Dhole Patil Road, Pune 411001, MH

+91-9892141014, +91-20-26136268, +91-20-26166268

Kumarkunta Street Kadapa (Ap) India
Good food good place
May 08, 2018 09:53 AM 198 Views

I burned through three weeks in Pune. My accomplice and I attempted various circumstances to stroll about which I would not suggest - but rather that is an alternate survey. We at last arrived in Koregoan Park - a flawless region by pretty much any standard and the Great Punjab Restaurant.

I have been getting a charge out of Indian sustenance for about three decades - this is unquestionably in my best five - a praiseworthy accomplishment as I have had a considerable measure of awesome Indian nourishment on three distinct mainlands.

The menu is broad. Northern delights I have never observed and not sufficiently gallant to attempt - at any rate on this visit - like Brain Masala. The administration was brilliant - which truly abandons saying in India - and our server was glad to help gather a menu for our eating joy.

I prescribe beginning with a poppadom - this was a completely new turn on a generally standard hors d'oeuvre. It was extremely delectable and awesome interval while our dinner was being readied. I had the Kheema Mutter which was great, and very delightful instead of simply hot. My accomplice - the Chicken Methi. What's more, we split a request of Sasson Ka Saag.

Great Punjab Restaurant - Dhole Patil Road - Pune