5, Ghanshyam Park Co-Operative Society, Dhole Patil Road, Pune 411001, MH

+91-9892141014, +91-20-26136268, +91-20-26166268

Great Punjab - Is simply great
Nov 21, 2006 01:25 PM 2532 Views
(Updated Dec 11, 2006 03:01 PM)

Good Points:

The place is very clean and quality of food is EXCELLENT!

The food is simple awesome and the attendants are perfectly trained - well mannered and humble.

Bad Points:

A little expensive

General Comments

A must visit place!

The place - exceeded our expectations.

For All:

We loved it there because of the laid back atmosphere to relax in. The hotel was nice and clean and well maintained. The staff were very nice, friendly and always helpful.

The menu in the restaurant have a wide variety of dishes to choose from. Both veg and non-veg food is awesome - and the service is pretty quick too.

Though the place is very well done, it not too formal or exceptionally quiet. It is a great place for friends or a family to get together.

For Parents: I go there with my son (not even a year old) - they have a high chair for kids and I did have to worry much about a restless child (who typically won't sit in one place for more than 2 minutes) - coz the attendants entertained him and patiently picked up each toy he threw on the floor.

To Conclude:

Though, I have given a low rating for the value of money - coz this place is slightly expensive (you cannot go there every alternate day - unless you have a lot of money and can afford to spend that

much).. the food is brilliant. (But worth the visit and money spent!!)

Overall we had a lovely dinner, and it was a very welcoming place to be.

Great Punjab Restaurant - Dhole Patil Road - Pune