Salary and Benefits

Very Bad Interview Process
Apr 06, 2017 12:35 PM 8712 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Gratitude India is one of the consulting firm which is located in MG Road, Bangalore. Mainly they are hiring employees for HR recruiter. One of the employee who is working here was there staying in my hostel and I asked about their vacancies. Then she replied they are having a lot of vacancy for HR recruiter and you can come attend interview. Then they scheduled my interview date and time and I got a call from them while going to attend interview and they said that you shouldn't come for interview because our manager needs to check your ability to attend interview because simply he can't waste his time so he will call and talk with you so wait for his call, then you can attend interview if you are eligible. Then I waited for his call one week but I didn't get any call. Then they have scheduled interview date again and repeated the same thing.  After 2 months they called me and said that you are not eligible to attend interview. I don't know what is happening there.  How can tell that we are not eligible for attend interview without talking a single words and staff behavior was very rude. Completely they are providing very bad services.  They don't even know that how to take interview and select employees. Then how can they provide good services to their clients? Overall this company is very bad and they are not at all respecting anyone and their time.

Write a Review on Gratitude India