Salary and Benefits

Placement
Jun 23, 2017 01:39 PM 7919 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Gratitude India is known to be the best placement agency that provides bulk recruitment and is the best in india but its not completely true. This is the most chaotic agency I have ever seen as they are watching over friendly group of college graduates who are talking with them as if they are school friends.

I have been there with my friend who was giving interview for a private firm. The person who was taking care of the interview rounds was over friendly with my friend as well with me. While my friend went to give interview I was waiting there. I heard that guy was asking facebook id from other candidate who was also there for interview. I was like, do they have any professionalism or not.

After having the whole day long in the interview my friend got the job in that private firm and was called to work from next week. My friend joined the job. After joining the job the trainer at the firm asked my friend whether he gave the VNA round or not to which my friend said yes but the trainer said no the gratitute gave it and asked him to put his paper down. When we complained about this to gratitude they said lets look for other company. I shouted out loud lets go from this goddamn place and took my friend with me.

I too have worked in corporate worked but never seen such a un professionalism anywhere. They should need to maintain some professionalism and not treat everyone as if they are college friends.

Write a Review on Gratitude India