20, Raheja Arcade, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034, KA

+91-80-41104104

Mumbai India
Gramin
Dec 08, 2015 11:04 PM 2259 Views

My ma and that I reached the place 5 minutes once the reserved time, hungry and hoping for a few sensible food. Imagine, to my rude shock, once a American  handles reservation tells me that even if I actually have a reservation, i'd still have to be compelled to wait a minimum of for half-hour some. Meanwhile, I used to be suggested to put Associate in Nursing order and he directed American state to a table with a pile of menu cards. I used to be afraid, and told him that if I had the time to attend.

I would not have discomposed with a reservation. I used to be hoping to teach him why there was a procedure of reserving tables. it's one amongst the ways in which a guest/ client ensures that he receives prompt service. To this, he had no answer and in response, he determined to disappear. This American employee didn't have the courtesy to even hand me the menu card and apologize for the unwarranted delay. After this, another employee seems, I voice my concern, and he tells American state to put my order with some workers World Health Organization is already taking orders with a bunch standing besides U.S. I used to be too annoyed at this absolute lack of rule and conceitedness.

I merely told him I actually have no order and to cancel my reservation. He had no sense of regret. Maybe, they ought to simply tell prospective customers- no advance reservations, we have a tendency to choose to create our customers wait and create ourselves feel important!

I accustomed advocate this place to my friends, particularly the vegetarians. But, I suppose that’s one thing I would not being doing any longer.

My advise to the owner and workers, time to drag your socks up - you continue to have an honest name, live up to it!

Gramin - Koramangala - Bangalore