Was the tour operator helpful:

Jun 13, 2019 12:41 PM 14749 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Our experience with Gozocabs was pathetic and most terrible.it was clearly a case of DEFICIENCY OF SERVICE under the Consumer Protection Act and is liable to be prosecuted by an appropriate customer grievance redressal forum. Key reasons and deficiencies behind my poor negative review for Gozocabs service:

1. I was scheduled to go to Imagica with my family and leave at 9 am. But the cab was an hour late and all our program got mixed up.

2. The driver had his phone switched off from 8:30 am onwards and nobody including me and Gozocabs customer care were able to reach him even after calling him multiple times during this duration.

3. The driver was continuously talking on phone and in spite of us asking him not to do so, he did not care to stop his phone conversations. At two instances, we narrowly escaped meeting an ACCIDENT due to the careless and rash driving of the driver and his conversations on phone – in spite us requesting him multiple times not to talk on phone while driving.

4. The vehicle sent was not at all in proper working condition. The car had excessive knocking and jerking. The AC was also not working properly.

5. I wasted Rs 3300 worth of my Imagica tickets and am extremely dissatisfied with Gozocabs as a company and their service.

6. Instead of leaving for Mumbai at 6:30 pm and reaching Mumbai at 9 pm and freeing up the cab at 9 pm for which I paid Rs. 2655, we had to cut short our trip and left the cab at 2 pm itself.

7. Also the kilometers used were less than 50% of what was allowed as part of the amount paid by me.

I am writing this to escalate this matter to the knowledge and attention of other potential customers and recommend to them that they should NEVER USE SERVICES FROM GOZOCABS.

I will also be taking the legal route and make sure I teach this fraud company a lesson that they deserve due to their deficient services, and make sure people know how pathetic is the company, their service, their vendor partners and their cars/drivers are.

Thanks.