Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Keep an alternate arrangement ready
Jul 13, 2019 11:01 AM 14524 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jul 13, 2019 12:52 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

On google I found this site for out station cars. I had to go send my parents and grand parents to Nashik. All senior citizens. I had booked the trip 2 days in advance with Gozo cabs and they also took 15% trip amount as advance. I had mentioned in the booking senior citizens traveling. Just in the final hour I saw a message that we are unable to find a car and your booking is cancelled.How unprofessional behaviour that I had booked 2 days prior and from 2 days they could not find a car. When they do not have sufficient cabs then why do they accept bookings?

It’s just a gamble they are playing that let’s take a chance if we find a car then fine otherwise we will at the final hour send a sorry message for cancellation.

If anyone from management team of Gozo cabs is reading this message than instead of replying me a common inconvenience regret message kindly improve the quality of your services. If you accept advance payment from any customer it stands your duty to complete the job and not leave the passengers stranded

When I called the helpline even the customer care executive just could say that we are sorry and unable to help and we will refund your advance. When I asked if I could speak to someone senior even that was denied.

Gozocabs