Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Wrost cab service by Gozocabs
Dec 16, 2019 11:00 PM 7054 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I faced a rude behaviour from cab driver when I booked cab from EC to airport. The driver stopped in between and argued about toll charges when I explain that toll charges already included in the bill. Inspite of showing bill copy in app he didn't listen he just stopped on the road side and start discussing with his partner vendor. Due to which i almost got delayed by 45min and I almost missed the flight. Once I reached airport when I contacted Gozo cabs customer care the executive was totally irresponsible and not understanding the situation i faced simply saying pay the bill rest we can see later. I almost fed up in the call which lost for 30min and still the customer care executive defending driver and not the customer. So totally wrost service plz don't book any cabs via gozocabs..

Gozocabs