Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Gozo cabs are not committed to provide the service
Oct 15, 2018 07:49 PM 17245 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I had an overnight trip planned from Bhiwandi to Lavasa and had book a Gozo cab for same. Cab was supposed to come at 7 in morning. When cab did not arrive till 7:30, I called driver and he said that due to break-down of cab he will not be able to come. Immediately I called Gozo customer service and after 15 mins of hold time they one of the representative picked up phone. I informed them regarding the issue. She assured me that they will arrange another cab anyhow by 8:30. Later on around 9 I got call from them saying that no other cabs are available and they can provide another cab maximum by 11:30 that too they were not providing any commitment on same.

They said either I say yes or cancel the service and book some other cab locally.

It was not possible to arrange the another cab in short time and there was no commitment in their words. So, I had to cancel my entire trip to Lavasa due to Gozo cabs.

I had a hotel booking at Lavasa which was not refundable on cancellation and had to bear the entire advance amount that I had paid.

I sent multiple mails to Gozo cabs, called them asking compensation for the loss that I faced. They said that they can give only 250 as Gozo credit for same.

Never ever will use their service and do not recommend any one to book cab service from them. Book at your own risk as it may spoil your entire planned trip and you will end up losing money and cancelling your trip at the end moment.

Gozocabs