Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

GOZO CABS IS HORRIBLE. BAD VENDORS ON NETWORK
Nov 22, 2019 08:10 PM 8524 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Dear Gozo Team,

I booked a cab under reference id : OW191447943: Agra to Delhi on Nov 22, 2019 (Pick Up at 15:30 hrs) from Agra. While making booking, I was charged INR 415 as toll charges which are applicable for Agra to Delhi via Yamuna Expressway. I agreed to bear such high toll charges as the route is fast and less traffic is there on this route. I booked this cab for my parents who are senior citizens and to provide them comfortable journey, I booked a cab from Gozo.

The total fare all inclusive (including toll tax and others charges) was INR 1908 out of which I paid INR 286 as advance:

BUT GOZO AND ASSIGED CAB DRIVER AND VENOR MADE THIS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR ME AND MY PARENTS.

The Cab assigned to me was UP 85 BT 4545 - Driver Name : Raju.

The cab driver at the time of pick up refused to follow the route and instructed us that he’ll follow route via NH2 and will not go via expressway.

When I tried to contact the Vendor : Deepak Agra Zone (Phone – 7017494416) : Do Bhai Travels : He spoke very rudely and misbehaved over call and said “Aaapne mujhe Ya meri gaadi ko Kharid nahi liya hai. Jo karna hai karlo. Gaadi expressway se nahi jaayegi” – You have not purchased me or my cab. The cab will not follow Yamuna Expressway.

Despite paying for high toll charges, I was threatened to travel to Delhi via NH2 which is usually busy with heavy traffic and is more time consuming.

I then tried to call Gozo customer care (033-71122000) and spoke numerous times to customer care executive (Ms. Shatabdi Bose) but no relief / resolution was provided to me in such situation where my Parents were stranded on Road for more than an hour after scheduled pick up time. They had to bear the trouble of standing on road despite making booking and making payment in advance. I called numerous times and was kept on hold for long long time but no solution was provided.

When I again contacted Vendor : Deepak : He threatened me to not to write any mail to company / given bad rating to my company. He refused to start the trip till assurance to this is given to him. Noting such bad behavior, I refuse to relent to his unreasonable ask. Then he threatened to cancel the booking and said – Jao doosri booking kar lo. Meri cab nahi jaayegi. – Make another booking. My cab will not go. He on the contrary alleged me of using abusive language and provided Gozo team as an excuse / his version to cancel the booking.

I would like to ask Gozo team that what kind of behavior is this and what kind of vendors you have tied up with? For me as a customer, who booked well in advance and made payment as well, Why I had to suffer? Without any fault of mine, my parents were left stranded on road for more than an hour. Why don’t you block these type of unprofessional vendors.

I urge Gozo Top management team to immediately provide me relief as under:

Block this vendor from your network as he is thereat to your reputation and may harass other customers. He’s rude, ill mannered, reckless person and does not have caliber to deliver professional services.

Please refund my excess amount of INR 415 charged as toll charges which were supposed to be applicable on Agra Delhi route, only when the journey could have progressed via Yamuna Expressway.

I am highly disappointed with the services offered to me by Gozo and would definitely not like to recommend this to any of my known. The word of mouth publicity will not be favorable for Gozo after this kind of atrocious experience.

Pankaj Gupta