Parking:

Good attractive mall
Jan 29, 2016 04:44 PM 2779 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

In this theatre I have watched many types of languages movie and in this theatre seats are very good and in this theatre I like there service and good seats and ac is present in this movie theatre.

And in this theatre screen is big and sound is dts 5.1 sound and in this theatre and balcony is very cheap and price is  only 100rs per person and in this theatre parking facility is available at 10per bike and 20per car and in this theatre I have visited for the good movie screening.

And in this theatre sound is very good after watching the movie in the interval snacks are available for purchase snack like samosa, burger, juice etc and in this theatre the price os ticket is very cheap and I like this theatre and it is present in the city center and in this theatre the seats are very good and in this theatre I have watched the latest movie nannaku prematho and it is very good movie and we can book the tickets for this theatre at affordable prices and I like this theatre

Write a Review on Gopalan Arcade Mall - RR Nagar - Bangalore