43, A-Block, Kamla Nagar, Delhi 110007, DL

+91-9999414271, +91-11-23846973

Chandigarh India
Yeahhhh some times good
Jul 20, 2016 11:30 PM 1054 Views

GOPAL SWEETS RESTAURANT is one of the the best restaurant in Chandigarh. It is locate at the urban state, Rajpura road. Often I comes here for the lunch and dinner. The items of food are very tasty and low in the cost. This is fully air conditioned resturant. There is every varity of the food is avaliable. Last month, I celebrate my birthday in this restaurant with my friends. All friends are very happy with this restaurant. The food of this restaurant is very tasty. also in this resturant we can order online e.g. burger, pizza or masala dosa etc. The delivery of this resturant is very fast. No complaint of this resturant. When I comes in Chandigarh then always I comes here. Finally, I would like to say that GOPAL is awesome restaurant in the Chandigarh city please must come in this resturant.

Gopal Sweet Corner - Kamla Nagar - Delhi NCR