Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Habra India
Don't use to watch movie or TV
Mar 18, 2018 09:55 AM 653 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Every Android phone Google include many application which some time is very helpful for us and some application are very bad. Google Play movie and TV is a Google application. This application is very useful application for Android users. Today in this review I will discuss with you about Google play movie and TV.

Using this application we can watch movie and TV program. But do you know those all are not free. If we want to watch those then you should pay for this. And if you are a student then it is very difficult to pay. I am also a student but I am using to this application I am purchase a movie named Kick. The quality of this movie is very bad and the user interface of the application is not so good. If you want to watch TV then you can use any other application like jioTV, hotstar etc that provide you it good quality.

According to me this application is not a good application for everyone like this application still this application not useful application for everyone. So I suggest don't use this application.

I hope this review is helpful for you if you have any kind of question or suggestion about this review then you can leave a comment in the comment section below and thank you for reading.

Google Play Movies & TV