Google

Fraud of Rs35000 google pixel 2 xl denied delivery
May 03, 2019 10:20 AM 407 Views

The Flipkart executive had took the money Rupees 40999/- and when I asked him to open the product in-front of me for verification of any damage/defective product.

Then I found product was damaged, upon which he took only inr 35, 000/- with an assurance that he will deliver the product in next 2 working days.

The Flipkart customer care and Flipkart Wishmaster''s manager forced me to pay Rupees 35000/- to save their wishmaster job as he had opened the product packaging breaking/breaching their terms and condition, hence due to humanity I had given him inr 35, 000/-.

He confirmed that he will collect remaining payment Rupees 6000/- during delivery and same confirmation he had given to Flipkart senior executive customer care and to his manager over call.

Yet till today neither Flipkart nor their wish master had delivered the product nor refunded my money. And Flipkart is supporting such money frauds via different kind of conspiracy with different customers.

Google Pixel 2 XL 64GB