Google

Bengaluru/ Bangalore India
Ephone-china from Indiam Times
Dec 10, 2008 11:59 AM 6021 Views

There was an advertisement in Times of India/Indiatimes offer I had purchased ephone ( china )make which is originally INR 20, 000/- as per the advertisement and offer price was INR 10, 000/- The features given in advertisement are not fully working.Example GPRS. When I connect to GPRS it says either the connection failed etc., .I had contacted service provider personally and they told me it will not work for china sets.Few times I could access google first and second page and further access has been denied.

Even the same is experienced by the service provider and google or any other site is not giving access for china sets.I tried to contact to Indiatimes , no reply.So the phone presently had become a virtually normal mobile phone.we trust The times of of India and purchase the products as the rest of the thing are taken care by The times of India and then only they accept for the advertisement.Virtually I am upset due to non utilisation of Internet facility with ephone.

Guruprasad T.R