Concept:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Dehradun Uttarakhand India India
Getting worse
Apr 15, 2020 07:31 PM 314 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

I used to use this application many years before. But now I don't use this because they are getting worse day by day. It always says server error or server didn't respond. One of the worst thing happened to me with them is that I was sending money to someone through this app, the money got deducted from my bank account but the receiver didn't get the money. I raised a complaint but yhey told me to talk to the bank. When I talked to my bank, they said the fault is from Google Pay's end. I never got myoney back.

Even their scratch rewards by which people get attracted and download this app is fake. They didn't give you any rewards. And if they give rewards it is not worthy. Their customer support service is very poor. First of all nobody will pick your call for hours when you call them for any query or complaint. And if someone picks up the call, they don't talk properly and blame you always. They don't even respond to emails. That is why I have deleted tjis application.

Google Pay (Tez)