Help Functionality:

Jun 05, 2019 09:52 PM 121 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Why I like Google Chrome:-

I have used many browsers, but I believe Google Chrome is the best one , it is very intelligent, that is why I have setup Google Chrome my default browser . The one of the best tool of Google Chrome is developer tool, because I am Software developer, so I do you use Google Chrome's developer tool more than 9 to 10 hours in a day, and without developer tool web development is not possible, as Google Chrome is Google Supported Browser, so it is very compatible of every web based technology .

Every website is compatible on Google chrome as comparison of other browser you will find Google Chrome much better to open any kind of website .

Lots of Google chrome extensions are available as a utility tool, you can use extensions for following purposes ie. taking screenshots, REST client, CORS policies etc.

Also easy to check responsiveness of website by going on inspect and clicking on mobile view, you will get lots of many device's screen sizes.

Restore functionality is very useful in Google Chrome, so you can restore your tabs, if by mistake you have closed or any other reason .

Limitations:

If you will open lots of tabs on Google Chrome, there is a possibilities that it will stuck or start hanging .

Recommendations:-

1. I recommend to use Google Chrome on daily basis and you can set as default browser.

2. Keep clean your browser memory like cache, local storage, history, so your chrome will work faster.

3. Never open lots of useless tabs on Google chrome browser otherwise it will start hanging .

Google Chrome