Very Cost-Efficient with Quality service.
Dec 10, 2020 10:21 PM 2903 Views
(Updated Dec 13, 2020 12:50 PM)

GoMechanic Cares

GoMechanic is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Every owner knows how there is a long list of a services bill after a repair job of any car still we find suspicious cause lack of transparency in quality of service and workmanship, availability of spares. We go in assured car service workshops but can there be an alternative for such service which provides quality service and cost-efficiency. GoMechanic is a network of technology-enabled car service centers, offering a seamless service experience at the convenience of a tap. With their highly skilled technicians, manufacturer-recommended procedures, and the promise of genuine spare parts they provide the best spare parts and services in your town.

This was the first time I tried car servicing from GoMechanic. I have been struggling with my Fluid Verna for many months cause there's a complaint about my AC. So I went on to their website and entered my mobile number and car name and then Selected the perfect car service from GoMechanics portfolio of services, then schedule a free doorstep to pick up service for booked services. You can even track your car service in real-time. My representative had called me and asked for my comfortability if I was fine with pick and drop. The car got picked up in the morning at 10 am and got delivered by 5 am. The service was very cost-efficient and great. I didn't experience any difference between GoMechanic and authorized service centers. You should also try this website and you won't regret it.

Gomechanic.in