Availability:

Centennial Pack - Celebrating 100 years
Oct 30, 2012 02:36 PM 21660 Views

Availability:

Packaging:

One similarity that binds Zohra Sehgal, the capital of India - Delhi and Goldflake is they all celebrated 100 years of existence some time ago.

Delhi's 100th anniversary was celebrated by releasing coins and stamps. Zohra Sehgal got a lot a coverage and sound bytes from the media. Goldflake did it in style by releasing two new packs calling it the "Centennial Series"

The pack designs are black which is called "Exotic Orientals" - my favourite for obvious reasons - its black. The other one is called "Choice Virginias" and is golden color, maybe signifying the name GOLD Flake.

I am not a regular smoker, I just smoke occasionally in parties or with friends. But this pack sure achieved its motive by attracting my attention during the "Oktober Fest" in Bangalore last month. Then I noticed it at the Mumbai Airport as well. Didn't see it at the local panwala but friends seem to have seen it at HRC somewhere in Pune & a place called BKC in Bombay.

The only reason I bought it bcoz of its exclusivity and was surprised to know that the taste of this one was better. I felt the difference, maybe bcoz I smoked after a long time. Not sure if you will notice. Really smooth smoke. Honey-like.

Both these packs are exclusive and for a limited time only look very premium. The moment you buy these packs you will know what I mean. And one more thing dont blame me if you get addicted to it again. Ciao.

Goldflake