Parking:

Store Range:

Raviphad India
Best shopping center in chennai
Jul 11, 2017 08:42 PM 1154 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hi friends I want to share my true experience about the golden shopping center in Chennai. In Chennai we can see many shopping malls which I had visited, but recently I had visited the golden shopping center where I had a great fun and joy with all my friends and relatives. We can see a good store range with many varities in brands and quality products are provided here.

The provide excellent parking for the people who visits their shopping center. The ambinece in the shopping center was very cute and we. Enjoyed a lot. We can see have the best cine planet with  very neatly and high quality seating arrangement. We enjoyed quality ice creams which are very tasty and we can see different shopping malls inside it with all branded and new design models in the market. I was excited and watched and brought the two pairs of branded shoes and pants.

Golden Shopping Centre Chennai