Layout and Design:

Two words: STAY AWAY.
Jul 27, 2015 06:26 PM 4962 Views

Layout and Design:

Their links: packersmoversbangalore.in, moversandpackersinbangalore.in

I shipped my 46" LCD TV after talking to a dozen or so and these guys sounded reasonable. They offered insurance and delivery in two days.

They didn't deliver my item on date and after a week time, when I asked about the delay they laughed at me saying "hota hay" and asked me to go to police and complain!

After 2 weeks I got the item delivered by Blue-Dart(handed over without my consent) and Blue-Dart offered to deliver only. I was asked to wait for re-assembly and insurance. Blue-Dart also informed me that their leg in the transport was not insured. However they helped to make a video of delivery and all in case that helps for insurance.

Guys at the first website said they just provide the link and have no responsibility but it was their website from which the quotation came and phone calls made.

Just stay away from these guys, they are absolutely unprofessional and cannot be trusted with your valuable articles.

Golden Relocation Packers and Movers