Gurgaon India
Nice experience
Jun 25, 2010 03:28 PM 5197 Views

I recently shifted from Kolkata to Gurgaon and took quotes from 2-3 parties for shifting of all my electronic items and furniture ..Goel was the cheapest. I straightaway placed order on them. I read the reviews afterwards. And I was shocked to see the reviews and were doubtful about the well being of all my costly electronic items.

Goel promised to deliver within 5 to 7 days. On the 6 day they called up informing me my material has reached Gurgaon. I had not fixed my accommodation by that time. I requested them to keep the materials in their godown for some time. Goel never followed up and after another7 days I called them up to deliver the material. The next day they delivered all the material intack and without any damage....i was relieved. Another thing I liked about them is their punctuality. They reached to pick up my chores 15 mins. early and reached to deliver 5 mins. before time.

I don't know that they have improved their service tremendously or it was a one off case, my experience was great with Goel...

Goel Packers and Movers