Dombivli India
Product not worth the given price
Dec 08, 2017 12:44 AM 2926 Views

We bought the Godrej i-secure mortise lock it is one of the high end I-secure locks produced by Godrej which is priced at around 11, 000 Rs. After using this lock for 4 Months this is what I liked and disliked about this product.

The product build quality is premium and as some fascinating features which I liked such as:

-Dual Electronic Access and burglar alarm

-Access function for guests

-Use of Physical Key if Digital key is lost

But with the given price of the product it did not met my expectations in many other departments. There is no repairing work can be done on this lock if the keypad stopped working thats what godrej as to say. The after sales team is rude and at times and service provided by them is not up to the mark.Once you install this lock on your door and if the times comes to replace it with new lock in case it gets malfunctioned its very difficult since all the drilling which is done by them on your door. Free installation service is only available at selected areas and not every where,

I would suggest this lock for those who have extra money in there pockets and can deal with sudden failure of technical things, Others can try other brand or some simple and durable locks since they will give more value to your money.

Godrej i Secure Locks