Hyderabad India
My true experience with Godrej I secure Locks
Jan 17, 2017 09:37 PM 4384 Views

Hi friends,

Today I would like to share my personal experience about Godrej I secure locks.I purchased this lock three years back as it good for security purpose and it is very useful for safety.But I am upset with the service of this Godrej brand from the starting day itself.When I purchased this lock the technician to fix the lock came after 15 days that after making several calls to the customer care.However, the fixation was done well.But after the use of three years recently I faced a problem with this lock.I do not know suddenly it was not working so I made a call to the customer care but they did not give a proper response so I visited the showroom and said about the issue.Then the service men reached us within two days but he was unable to solve the problem.Later after two days another technician came and resolved it.I ma not satisfied this brand service.

It was not a recommendable product as the service is not up to the mark.

Thankyou.