Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh India
Never buy any godrej product
Sep 17, 2015 05:42 PM 5039 Views

Very pathetic after sales service and installation service. I had bought Godrej Ultra series lock 3 years back with proper receipt. I was told installation is free, but Goderej guy appeared only after a week after multiple calls to install this. And he was making excuse that my door does noy have a wooden frame so he is not responsible for installing it.

Only after a telephonic conversation with his boss made him install it! Secondly Godrej promises to provide 15 years warranty signifying as if its an excellent product but lock got jammed within 3 years!  After registering a complaint with their customer service center, a guy appeared after 2 days and after checking my receipt made the excuse that the product is different than whats mentioned in receipt and therefore he will NOT repair it.

What the f*ck! A customer knows only the product features and not the name of the product especially when its not written on the lock clearly, and then its fault of the supplier or shopkeeper and not of the customer. I have only one Godrej lock and even if the product name does not match Godrej should understand that its they who promised me a good product which will last for 15 years. A slight change in product name on the receipt does not change this fact. I am so frustrated right now, my door is neither getting closed nor I am able to go to office. I will now have to get a lock installed from another company. And file a consumer forum court case on Godrej.

Godrej i Secure Locks