Ease of use:

Unhappy with service
Dec 04, 2016 09:45 AM 2275 Views

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Hi, I am using this Godrej I secure lock since from 2years.It looks good in design and good in safety too.But when coming to the service it was very poor.They took 10days to come and install that too after making multiple calls to the service centre.Before purchasing it they will say that within 48hours the service people would come to your doorstep and install it but in fact, they would not even respond to our calls or emails.I even went to the service centre to ask about the fixation but they are ready with some other reasons by saying that their person went out and will send him when he is back.I just fed up and got irritated by listening to their excuses.The service was worst which I had ever seen.I want to suggest never go for Godrej I secure if the service was not good its waste of buying even with warranty.We should purchase a lock and keep it with us without installing for days or else if the there occurs any problem we should keep calling for a service centre.So never buy such products.

Thankyou