Handy:

Godrej

God save us from Godrej
May 12, 2003 03:21 PM 4002 Views
(Updated Dec 15, 2006 02:28 AM)

Handy:

I bought a Godrej Smartwash GA60 in July 2002. My dealer (Ganesh Televideo, Mumbai) sent me the wrong color machine. I was compelled to accept it as it was the only color in stock. The machine was defective from the start. It was leaking and making a lot of noises. I lodged a complaint on their 1600 number and was told that my complaint would be attended in 48 hours. The same was not attended to, even after 3 weeks. I finally got a replacement after 24 days. The dealer also charged Rs. 300 extra for a 3year extended warranty. The papers have still not arrived after 10 months. Dozens of phone calls later, they still assure me that the papers will arrive soon. They even gave me the service manager Mr. Shelke's office no. which is either busy or unattended. Is Godrej listening?

Updated Dec 15 2006: The dealer vanished with the ext. warranty papers. Repairs costed over 2000 each time. Finally sold off the machine last month for 1000. Have peace of mind now.

Write a Review on Godrej SmartWash Auto Deluxe