Handy:

Bangalore India
Poor service support
Jun 23, 2009 09:21 PM 3450 Views

Handy:

I had a small problem with my machine. I called the godrej service center and raise a request 3 times online. Every time I was given an appointment but the person didnt kept his words.. they charge Rs 250 for home service but provide the same when it is suitable for them..

I mean if they are charging it so much why dont they provide service as convinient to customers and not when its convinient to them... even though the product is good, in case of a minor problem the process of repairing can be really exhaustive.. every time I had an appointment I took a half day leave from office but all in vain.. when I contactd the technician he said he was sorry and was providing service to some other person.. at last I had to opt for a local technician for repair..

Thus I would recommend that either not to buy the product nad in case you already have one, in case of any problem call the local technicians rather than wasting your time and raising your mobile bills in contacting the service c

Write a Review on Godrej GDS 550