Handy:

Godrej

Good Washer
Apr 03, 2006 10:33 PM 8860 Views
(Updated Mar 03, 2011 12:48 AM)

Handy:

Hi All, I am a bachelor and was fed up by my maid.She always keeps me puzzeled.She is not regular to her work.In my place (Hyderabad) its very difficult to find a maid servent for washing clothes.Even if we find one we cannot garuentee that they are regular. I have decided to buy a Washer with twin tubs.But after seeing Godrej GDF 1101 (Dream Wash + fuzzy logic).It is shipped in very good package(which is rare in Indian markets).Its user panel wont look like a computer key board.Many functions are accessable with feather touch panel.This panel is really well designed and easy to understand. Godrej took care in providing leak proof connector (used to connect a tap i.e water source). It lacks in providing a projection in the drum which helps in effective cleaning but it is compensated by powerful currents. It dosent occupy more space and its a very silent dude.It produces low noise.Accesories supplied are of good quality. User guide provided answers many questions.More over an official demo is also given at u r place.

Godrej GDF 1101