Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Mughalsarai India
I don't like this hair colour
Apr 25, 2017 10:15 AM 39665 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Guys I am share my personal experience about this near colour I am use this hair colour last 2 month but I am not happy by this hair colour because after using which hair colour it is not longer time available on the year so it is not a type hair colour after using this I am feel uncomfortable and it is Manisha so very poor type and it's a value in the market is very less and many peoples are unlike this hair colour and it is not a give natural hair colour so it is totally waste of money and time in this hair colour nice I am suggest to you if you are virtual better hair colour then you are tried to market to other better hair colour its price in the market is very high compared to other hair colour product so you are never take it I am very unhappy but this hair colour after using not give a better type of signing in there and I am not happy but this hair colour it is not use better in and it is not perfect lip colour to hair so it is totally waste of money and time.

Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair Colour