Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Jammu India
Waste of money
Jan 06, 2018 12:30 PM 2323 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hello friends today I am here to discussing and honest reviewing of Godrej Expert rich creme hair color. It comes with a tagline they quotes long lasting but sadly it's not. I have been studying products for a long time and this product is not as that standard as it claims. For that not, I would say it's giving you 100% of grey coverage but not lasting more than a week. It's faded out within 2, 3 washes. But if you are looking for a cheap in cost product then you may go and buy it. It comes in a sachet as well as tube. By applying this godrej creme hair colour my father got natural look but after that the creme was dried, it starts itching on my father's head. He immidiately washed his hairs, after using this product continuously my father suffered from hair loss. So this product is really a waste of money.

Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair Colour