Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Poor experience
Aug 05, 2020 09:59 PM 6017 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hi, I am going to share my own experience in this review regarding Godrej expert rich creme hair hair colour.

If you love your hair then do not use this Godrej expert rich creme hair Colour.

My hairs were very Shiny and strong but after using this product my hairs are very thin and weak. Please do not use this product as I am sharing my experience and hope this will save your hairs.

People use it to dye it to turn grey hairs into black. But this color makes it grey after using of 2-3 times. Really disappointed with it. Make it work like its name. Don’t buy these products its totally waste of money .

But if you are looking for a chip in cost product then you may go and buy it. It comes in a sachet as well as tube. Its sachet of 20g of color and 20 ml of developer for just rupees 30( MRP) .

So now You may decide what you really want to do.

Thanks