Handy:

Godrej

Jaipur India
Godrej 7Kg Semi Automatic machine
Nov 24, 2017 01:58 AM 1796 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Hello im going to share my experience with Godrej 7kg semi automatic washing machine.

my uncle gifted this washing machine as a wedding gift to me and ive been using this from past 6 months bow but have faced so many problems with thiis machine.

first 4 months it was working well and fine even working amazingly but after that it has started creating problems like it stars to leak water from left bottom and as it came with 1 year warranty I called the company for free service they send thier mechanic but the service was not free at all as he charged me 500rs for home service when I told him that it should be free started behaving rudely and said that the service is free the charge is for home service that was redicious reason to loot people.

this machine is not durable and long lasting as it keeps on having some or the other problem.

ill give 1 out of 5.

Godrej 7 kg Semi Automatic Top Load Washing Machine (WS 700 CT)