Handy:

Godrej

Dhenkanal India
Godrej 7 Kg Washing machine
Sep 10, 2017 11:13 PM 1931 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 11, 2017 07:16 AM)

Handy:

My Dad brought it in march 25, 2017. It's very easy to use, godrej gives a information's book with washing machine that's described all the handling things etc.

Their are 4 Switches on the washing machine.

1. Timer For wash.

2. Which type of washing I want like strong wash, gentle wash etc.

3. Water drains and wash.

4. Timer for drying of clothes.

Their available many features. I washed my jeans, shirts etc, then I can dry my clothes in opposite side box. One for wash and 2nd one for drying of clothes.

Its very easy to handle for me nothing difficult job to do it's very friendly.

I can go with this washing machine for a long time. It's really work for a long time and I'm using it still now and I didn't faced any problems froms it.

It's have many features to wash my clothes smoothly, nothing to harmful my clothes. Handy is very good.

Godrej services are really good. But I didn't need any services fro them. But my friend told me godrej services is good they're solved my friends washing machine problem in 1 hour only.

Style design is very good colour combinations of this washing machine is pretty it's coffee and white colour. Outlook or inside looks are really good.

Godrej 7 kg Semi Automatic Top Load Washing Machine (WS 700 CT)