Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh India
Beautiful landscape
Mar 29, 2019 10:59 AM 2477 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hello good morning Goa, I have visited here a month ago with my family and would really say that it is one of the best place in our loving country india

I am from Bhopal and on 26th February we took flight from indore to mumbai and then Goa.

We reached at Goa at morning of 27th of February at 6: 30am and reached at resort at 7: 30 am by taxi .we were very tired of journey so we slept and woke up at 11: 00am got ready and went for Goa tourism.

We visited Churches, beaches, gardens which are tourist attractions in Goa. Now the time was 7: 30pm we visited at restaurant and have dinner and slept overnight.

Nextday morning we woke up at 6: 00am and there was a swimming pool in our resort.I swim there for an hour and took bath , got ready and took breakfast till now time is 9: 00am.we hire 2 scooter and visited Vagator beach, Candolim beach and baga beach and a funny incident happened with us on Candolim beach my when we were in water on beach I fall in water and my slippers slipped and gone with waves ?? of water we thought it will not come back but after few seconds with second wave my slippers came back and we were surprised wow.Again we have dinner and slept.

Now nextday( 3rd day) we were having flight to Mumbai we have stay 3 days at Mumbai and then return to Bhopal.

Goa I very beautiful tourist place one should visit it once in his life.

Goa