Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Dear friends, two times I visited Goa. In this connection I am happy to share my memorable experience in Goa.

Goa is a small Union teritory in India. I went to Mumbai, & I travelled to Goa by train. From Mumbai 10-11 hours journey you can reach goa. There are three express train running between Mumbai to goa.

In Goa, Beach is very important sight-seeing place. Its a Natural Beach. I saw the Beach & wondered. Because Beach is very clean & neat. When I went to Sanverdem goa, that is also a important tourist place. In Sea shore area, I found lot of coconut trees, Its a pleasant place. simply tells, Goa is a Dream of land!

Near Beach, lot of Hotels are availible. I stayed there only. It gives me natural air & good climate. But November to March is good season there. Foods are nominal rates only.

But in Beach area, night time is not to go there. But safety measures is good.

Goa