Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

HEY GUYS MYSELF ANIRUDH GUPTA AND TODAY I AM GOING TO REVIEW ABOUT THE THE MOST BEAUTIFULL AND WONDERFUL STATE IN THE INDIA REALLY The state contains most of the attractive and beautiful places like beaches and churches and the most favorite thing of the place is cruise the best ship trip They take us to ship and the ship contains many people and 2 floors so the 1st floor contains music system and a stage for the performances for the enjoyment of the people traveling in the ship and the upper floor is opened so we can enjoy all the seascape and the sea look so good I cant tell even. SO GUYS LETS START WITH THE POINTS.

ACCESSIBILITY:- FRIEND I THINS AS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE SAYS THAT THE ACCESSIBILITY Is te best there because it is the tourist place and the place where so much of people visit daily so there should be access of every thing so there is no issue about the ACCESSIBILITY OF THE PLACE AND THE WHETHER IS ALMOST MODERATE BUT SOMETIMES IT RISES AND SOMETIMES IT GOES DOWN.

LOCAL SIGHTSEEING:- The place is the best tourist place and the beaches are also very good I cant even believe that my country has this type of delightful place where we can enjoy so much I have visited this place around 4-5 times and in these much of visit I am not bored yet. REALLY I APPRECIATE THE PLACE AND THE MAINTENANCE MAINTAINED THERE.

HOTELS/ACCOMMODATION:- so the hotels are very nice some contain swimming pool and very good buffet system but some are still not developed but otherwise the hotel are very good there is no issue about the accommodation there. when I visited the place for the first time I stayed in the country club hotel which was very good and contain a large swimingpool with very well maintained buffet system. so I appreciate the COUNTRY CLUB.

SAFETY:- Cant say about the future but the safety there is proper there are guards standing in all developed beaches for the safety of the people visiting the place and in all the tourist places there are security guards for better safety.

I WILL SURELY RECOMMEND YOU TO ONCE VISIT THE PLACE.

REGARDS-noddy_45