Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Pune India
Number 1 tourist place in india.
Dec 18, 2017 07:19 AM 2607 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

We all know about goa and it's beauty. Goa is famous because of the large costal area and the foreigner tourists. All people wants to go goa and enjoy.

I will share my own experience here. If any one wants to go goa with budget then read my review carefully. I will give the royal trip experience.

We are chosen flight to go goa because it is relatively cheap, it takes cost me around 1500 per person. The advantage of flight is we reach goa within an hour so we get more time to enjoy our trip. Then we select douna paula place for stay. We get an premium hotel at very cheap price.

After that we are visit calangute beach, chapora fort, dona paula, church and other small places also. Also the rate of food is normal in goa not much expensive.

For return to home we booked VRL volvo it also very cheap.

So if anyone having budget of 5-6 thousand rupees then follow the me. Spots to visit are also increses in this budget. So my opinion is this plan is best.

Thank you.