Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Ghaziabad India
One of the best tour operator and very kind in per
Feb 09, 2017 12:52 AM 1151 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

This review is not about my tour with them but when I see their profile I wish to express my views about tbem.

I used to be their relationship manager while I was working with hello travel. I normally speak with Mr. Ram, the managing director of the company. As a person he is so down to earth and humble while speaking to me. He understands the needs and requirements of the person and help them accordingly. We use to share the great bond till today long after I quit the job. He helps me so many times in acheiving my revenue target which eventually helps me in earning the monthly incentives. The company is highly professional and abide to their words they made to the client and business associates. Personally, I will highly recommend this company to everyone who is communicating with them.

GoWorld Holidays - Chennai