Concept:

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Android does not allow direct customization of mobile lookup like Symbian. There are several applications available in market which allow us to do this task called launcher.

Go Launcher is one of the same application which allow us to change dress of our mobile. I have used it first time before two year and I am still using it in my one mobile phone. There are many good advantages of use this awesome application.

Advantages of Go Launcher

1) Go Launcher is completely free application with most of features and have light weight for download.

2) Go Launcher provide us chance for customize our home screen with as per our choice and requirements.

3) Go Launcher are compatible for use millions of icon pack available in play store and we can change icons of mobile with it.

4) We can create widgets for our mobile and can use it for customize every corner of mobiles without hassle.

5) We can change text color, drawer backgrounds, home backgrounds as well widget area and many more without hassle.

Disadvantage of Go Launcher

1) This application install two another application without our permission, its not professional way.

2) Free version of this application have lot of advertise and we do not like it, video advertise can use our lot of data.

Final Thoughts

There are several issue in Go Launcher but still its good one application and you can go with it. I assure guarantee that you will be happy with download this awesome free application.

Go Launcher