Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Karimnagar India
Neat launcher view with best features
Feb 15, 2016 05:55 PM 1317 Views

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

My smartphone is htc.It comes with the worst launcher.It is very uncomfortable launcher.Hence I searched for launchers in the Playstore.Then I received many launcher.Firstly I downloaded the Next launcher 3D by seeing the pictures which was uploaded in the playstore.Then my phone becomes with worst constitution and ram is not sufficient at that time.

Then it cannot manage the launcher.Always it shows that next launcher is unfortunately stopped.Then I installed this GO launcher in the playstore.When I installed this launcher, my phone becomes a good view.Such as superb looking desktop and icons view.And when my phone is exceeding the ram, it always notifies me and cleaning the ram.Then I feels happy.Iam using it for more than 3months.I suggested this launcher to many of my friends.Almost 80% of my friends are satisfied with it.I mean once anybody installs this in mobile, they don't want to uninstall after the installation.And golauncher produced the go locker also.The locker comes with extra gesture lock which is vey user understandable.

Go Launcher