Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Kongba Kshetri Leikai, Imphal East, Manipur India
Email As SMS
Mar 05, 2018 10:49 PM 547 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I have more than two gmail accounts. I am using my gmail account from before I have my smart phone. Now, I have my smart phone. At first, I was not using Gmail App as I don't know how it works in the beginning.

Before Using Gmail App : It was very difficult to access all my gmail accounts. Most time I cannot check my inbox for all my gmail accounts. So, I used to check only one account through web browser. Sending an simple email become very difficult to me. At that time I feel like an idiot with an smart phone.

After Using Gmail App : I can link all my gmail account with Gmail App. It becomes very easy and simple to access my all gmail accounts. New email is receiving on my phone as a simple sms. Sending emails with or without attachments is very easy and fast.

It is my personal experience about using Gmail App. To me it is very useful and very helpful.

Gmail Mobile App