Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Rithal India
Helpful and convient or easy in using
Jun 25, 2017 11:22 PM 1225 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Concept: - I m happy and very fortunate person because of im saying this thats why I born in 20 century at where a gmail is used. I would like to special thanks to maker this app for the network user. It alwas remained very helpful for me . Becaise of I keep sending mail for needed work .

Layou & design: - if I talk about its laout and design which is great thing and easy accsses. Pattern of this very easy and commen availble. Any one can quick understand. Like sending , drafts , inbox etc these are the part of layout and its design. Whis are very good. Features and function: - the features of this mail app: - which are given below the details: -

1 = if I lost my mobile even than I can get information on it.

2 = during the fillup the form by the help of this mail we get the knowlege about our job . They will inform us about our future.

Usefullness: - I have written in abow about the its benifts how much it is for us nowadays. Very usefull and lovable app.

Gmail Mobile App