CHEATERS AND THIEVES EXPERTS
Jul 01, 2020 10:53 AM 1268 Views
(Updated Jul 01, 2020 11:20 AM)

LONG REVIEW BUT VERY USEFUL. Whoever-so reading this review will stop after going through my experience with Glovve. Just ignore if you are planning to finalize Glovee for packing and moving services. I had a very bad experience with these guys. Start from higher management to lower management, everyone are shameless creatures. My bill/reference number was 130366, moved from Pune to Bangalore. Booked on 12th March 2020 and received on 18th May(with my personal efforts). Following points and my comments to be noted before finalizing your shipment with these buggers.

1. Firstly, glovve is just a setup of computer operators and few call center guys. They just follow up for first 100% payment. After that, the person with whom you finalized will disappear. So, I suggest, go with direct transporter who have good network with own vehicles and warehouses.

2. Don't pay 100% amount until unless you stuff reaches your door and setup your household as promised(For me, they just dumped at ground floor and left). I suggest go for 50-50 payment. If they agree then you may think about these cheaters. Else, tell them after insurance amount finalization 50% will be adjusted or given.

3. Cheating Incident one: They easily replace your items at warehouses. You will not notice also. Bill no. and item sr.no will be same on package. But inside they will replace your item. Here Glovve is 420 and they try to escape. No words from cheaters.

4. Cheating Incident two: Insurance incident. A big fraud. Insurance will be taken for your items but not on your name. It will be on glovve name. Also read insurance clearly(here terms are different for Glovve- they say clearly major damages or thefts will be covered- ref pic). So simply forgot if your items will damage slightly. 5000 is min deduction to claim the insurance and whatever amount insurance comp will finalize, that will be given to Glovve and further they decide how much customer should get. I suggest taking it on your name and ensure items listed in insurance copy. If any item out of that list will damage, then you should ignore. Because they simply say this is not listed in insurance. According to them, even your footwear should be mentioned.

5. Cheating Inc three: They hv taken my bullet by driving to nearest warehouse in pune. They said it will be packed at warehouse. So here, they drove my bike for almost one week(around 220 kms). I have noted down kms reading. Majorly damaged(ref pics). New battery's poles got damaged. Now they say it’s not our responsibility as it has not mentioned in insurance. So, gone. Now I need to spend 10000 to repair.

6. Cheating no. four: They will hand over your stuff to around four to five transporters. House in pune to ware house - 1, warehouse to Blr-1, Blr - another ware house -1, warehouse to home-1. So, in this process of loading and unloading your items will be damaged like anything. Ref pics.

I suggest go for direct contact with transporter. Who have good network?

So, these are the major constraints I faced with these cheaters. It was really a nightmare for entire my family. I have an infant with me. Three months without luggage we seen a very bad day. One bad decision will ruin you like anything. Think twice and take decisions. I had been to PS here and complained then I personally visited warehouse and moved shipment. Now I am battling with claims team. Another fraud teams. They are trying to escape. They are asking for repair quotation for pots, gas stove, queen size bed repair. Funny. This Friday me and another guy(he too facing similar issue) are going to bookcase against these looters and let us see how it goes. NEVER CHOOSE THESE BUGGERS. THEY LOOT YOU

Glovve.com