Worst & Unreliable Service Never Pay in Advance
Aug 22, 2019 02:13 PM 1730 Views

PLEASE DO NOT USE GLOVVE.COM services ever if you want to have your household items safe. I had taken their services to shift my household items and Car from Delhi to Hyderabad and still facing problems with them. All my big items like TV 55 inch, Refrigerator, double bed, Dining Table, Gas Stove, Gyser damaged to the extent of I have to spend 70000 to get them all repaired and this is after paying them in advance 60000.

They are unreliable to the extent don't keep up the promise and cheat customers. Apart from household Items, I had given them my Car for transportation from Delhi through the container for which they charged me 18000/- and to my surprise, they drove the car from Delhi instead of transporting by Container as promised. car was in such bad shape that bumper/ clutch/AC and battery all damaged and inside upholstery in worst stat due to rough usage that I could not recognize my car.

YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE PICS HOW THEY HANDLED TRANSPORTATION ATTACHED BELOW

I am following up with them for my insurance claim for last 2 month through TATA AIG and stills struggling because they deal through some agent and not directly with the insurance company.

The experience has been such that I am forced to accept the amount of 45000 with a further deduction of 2000 for household items were in for repair I end up paying 70000/- and for car, I am getting a claim amount Rs. 230 against the claim amount of 10000.

There is no one responsible from Glovve.com to interact other than the executive and they refuse to give any higher authorities contact details. If you call the customer service there is no option of reaching out to the right people and instead, they will call you back asking for "Can we help you with our services"

So Please never take their services and Never pay them in advance. I have got some other people contacts now who used their services and suffered.

Please see some of the pics you will get an idea of their services.please drop me a message on 9885451627 can share their details of WORST SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE WITH GLOVVE.COM

Glovve.com