Parking:

Store Range:

Phoenix Market City, Whitefield Main Road, Near Kr Puram Flyover, Mahadevapura, Bangalore 560048, KA

+91-80-33166036

My Trip to Globus (Koramangalore and Richmond Rd)
May 01, 2007 06:38 PM 7145 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

It was only last day that I went to globus even though I have been in b'lore for the last 4 years. as a trip I went to both the globus stores in b'lore. one situated in Koramangalore(near to Forum) and the other in Richmond Rd(near Lifestyle). I had this feeling that globus is a high price outlet and may not be so friendly!

but I have to say that the experiance was good.

the parking is a prob. though they hav got this parking lots they charge a little too much! though they promise that the amound will be credited back when in ur bills.

+++es

-the price is not that high! contrary to my belief, the prices were reasonable. but if u consider the discount sales in b'lore, the prices are not that low either!

-good array of fashion collection. I was impressed by the designs. I dunno why they call it western! they are more like trendy styles and are good

-interiors are big and spacious. no usual cramming u saw in apaprel shops!

-sales people around are friendly and helpful though they are they don't bug u for not shopping...lol

---ves

-interior displays don't give you much clue about the varity. they are not steressing on the fashion collection they got and they've got a good bunch!

-some stupid promotions running where u can get a watch or so!!! who cares abt a watch anyway!

-no good discounts on purchases; again when u consider other sales in b'lore.

-not much people! maybe this is a + also!

seems people are not so knowledgeble abt the fashion collections here. even during a sunday afternoon I saw very few shoppers in globus.

so overall globus is a good fashion place to shope and maynot be a good place to hang out as of now.

Globus - Mahadevapura - Bangalore