B-1, Times Square Tech Park, Andheri Kurla Road, Sakinaka Junction, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059, MH

+91-9167666718, +91-9167666711, +91-9167666739, +91-22-42582000, +91-22-42631000

Ranoli India
NOt Good test
Sep 04, 2016 10:22 AM 20167 Views

I had run here with my sibling and we both simply cherished the spot! The entire spot was embellished with complex furniture and decent tables and seats. We advanced toward a table and the eatery was entirely unfilled, attributable to it being a weekday. Not many people had wanted supper. We picked and pleasant spot that gave us a perspective of the entire eatery and all the nourishment that was laid out.

There were a great deal of servers around us, and they were exceptionally respectful and sweet, however then we didn't require a ton of assistance as all was self-administration. We went and glanced around at the spot and saw delectable sustenance, laid out before us. From various soups to excotic starters, they all looked so inviting. I preferred their arrangement of composing the name of the starter that you need, and giving it over to the Manager. He would just get the dish steaming to your table.

A portion of the dishes like Chicken Chilly and so on were yummy! Some of them were not that incredible and were just alright! We eat a considerable measure of starters and had next to no space for Main Course yet in any case we put it all on the line. My sibling settled on plain dal and rice and he was some way or another not extremely content with it. The Dal was not under any condition heavenly and had no flavor at all. I took some Chicken Biryani and Chinese Noodles and they were entirely alright. Nothing out of standard!

Global Fusion - Sakinaka - Mumbai