Link Square Mall, 3rd Floor, Linking Road, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

+91-9022912367

They Have A Fan in Me
Oct 12, 2014 09:28 AM 3555 Views

I love Bandra. I have been to almost all the restaurants here and have relished every type of Cuisine. Though I was yet to try out Global Fusion which was in the same building as my favorite Theobroma. I went here with my hubby on a Saturday evening and we had to wait a good 20 minutes to get ourselves a table.

We finally got a table and we looked around to see food everywhere. Every single place in the restaurant was laden with the most delicious smelling and looking great too.

We went to check out all the food and there were two-three types of different soups, the line-up of starters was just too much! From Squid to Babycorn, there was everything. In the Mains, there was Italian, Chinese, Indian and a few other dishes of other countries too.

We sampled everything little, and were really full by the end of it. The meal was excellent! We had a lovely time eating here and I am sure we are going to come back for more. Oh, did I mention? The desserts too were mouth-wateringly yummy!

Global Fusion - Bandra - Mumbai